The Five Real Reasons You and Your Team Are NOT Recruiting!
Watch me ———————>
If every builder on your team is not onboarding new builders each month, Please Recruit Responsibly will help you to develop leaders and gain clarity on your process through a 12 week coaching program so that your team is recruiting like rockstars.
Do you believe in the life changing properties of your product?
Do you believe that every home should have it?
Did you know that you can’t do it all yourself?
To be successful in Network Marketing you need to do these 3 things. Learn how to sell, learn how to teach people how to sell, and DEVELOP LEADERS!
Learn How to Sell (Check! Got you covered in Your Direct Sales Foundation)
Learn how to teach people how to sell (Check...this is what Your Leadership Foundation was for)
Develop Leaders (Please Recruit Responsibly...join us now!)
While being coached through the five challenges that Tasha spoke of in the video, you will also develop the following skills:
- How to inspire others to join your mission so that you can create an army of people get your product into every home
- Clear communication with team so that your team takes action
- Creating buy-in so that your team is working as hard as you are
- Goal setting and achieving so that you and your team have clear vision and action steps
- Coaching so that you know how to help you team members reach their recruiting goals
- Recruiting & launching (obiviously) so that you can help ALL the people with your product
Meet your coach:
Emerge Sales Training, Owner
– Tasha Smith
How is this different from Emerge’s other courses?
Reason #1: This is a small group (25-30 max) and intimate setting with Tasha to deep dive into each of the 5 challenges.
Reason #2: There are no videos to watch. This “course” is strictly group coaching along with business building and money making action items to implement.
Reason #3: This intimate setting and raw content provide space to get into the nitty gritty of why you and your team may not be recruiting and to coach through that so that you can charge forward and create the recruting culture you always wanted.
Reason #4: Did we mention that Tasha is the coach?
Are you in?
Here’s how to get started:
Please Recruit ResponsiblyPrice Increase
- Live group coaching calls with Tasha Smith!
- Digging deep into why your and your team are not recruiting. Recruiting is no joke and comes with baggage…this group coaching program will unpack it with you
- Weekly live sessions with Tasha #meancoach to provide a safe environment of other leaders, problem solve challenges with team members, and instill accountability for yourself and the members of your training group
- Calls start on 6.28.18 at 8:30am PT. Calls will be one hour (or maybe bonus time). We will meet for 12 weeks.
- Access to a private community where you can speak freely amongst other leaders and gain valuable encouragement to keep you on track Lifetime access to the coaching call recordings
- Payment Plan 4 x $217 Available
- Why the price increase? We are putting a strict cap on future groups! No more than 30 people in a group so that Tasha can give you the attention you want and deserve.
Here’s what one Please Recruit Responsibly student have to say…
I can tell you that I have gone through a *huge* transformation in taking this course.
When it began, I was simply not recruiting people…Now nearing the end of this course…I am consistently having at least 1 OMG conversation a week, and currently on-boarding multiple builders through YDSF…
If every one of your builders/business partners is not on-boarding new builders/business partners each month, you really shouldn’t be hesitating about this course.
and all of the other amazing wins that are happening in this program…
“I cannot even, y’all.
I set a goal for 2 new business partners, 40k and 40 enrollments last week, thanks to Tasha and our Recruiting Responsibly course.
Two new partners LAUNCHED, we’re hovering 42k and have 44 enrollments to date. More classes, appointments, and all the goodness still to go.
One of our main peeps hit Gold this morning and there are about 6 or 7 other significant rank advancements happening this weekend.”
I’ve started to believe I could. Not I would (eventually) but I could and would. I can feel the difference in myself. I can feel the change.”Emma