Step 1: Your Direct Sales Foundation
Your Direct Sales Foundation
Do you like going to your kid’s soccer game and spending the entire time talking about oils? Or would you rather be watching the game?
The difference between the average rep and those who become highly successful? It’s simple. Strong consistent selling.
Selling the appointment.
Selling the product.
Selling the opportunity to join your team.
Then constantly selling your team members on the fact that they, too, need to sell.
. . . and you don’t have to do it at your kid’s game to be successful!
- You want your calendar to be booked full of appointments with people who are as interested in your product as you are
- You want a low pressure, high results sales system that actually works
- You want your potential customers to be completely engaged in your conversation and for it to feel natural
Step 2: Your Leadership Foundation
Your Leadership Foundation
THIS IS HOW YOUR TEAM WILL FEEL WHEN YOU BECOME A STRONGER LEADER: They see their time with you as constructive and self-improving; relieving you from your duty as a therapist. Because you’ve learned how to listen to their frustrations and turn it into something constructive they look forward to coming into your discussions with possible solutions to explore.
THIS IS HOW YOUR TEAM WILL FEEL WHEN YOU BECOME A STRONGER LEADER: Your team is motivated, encouraged, and ready to take on the world. They no longer see you as a motivational speaker – instead your powerful leadership has driven them to find their own motivating factors which means that they wake up every morning excited and ready to sell! Well… after their morning coffee of course.
- You’ve already completed Your Direct Sales Foundation
- You want to lead your team from a vision – not just to pad your bank balance
- You’re craving a job description for what you should be doing as a leader!
Step 3: Please, Recruit Responsibly
Please, Recruit Responsibly
- You/They do not feel worthy of leading a team
- You/They aren’t even trying
- You/They aren’t sure you/they want to be a leader
- Your/Their recruiting conversation is unclear and confusing
- You/They don’t know what to do if somebody says, “yes!” to the opportunity
THIS 12 WEEK GROUP COACHING PROGRAM LED BY TASHA SMITH WILL FOCUS ON THESE 5 CHALLENGES: There will be a week for Orientation, 2 weeks per bottleneck (1 do dive into it for YOU and the other week to teach you how to coach YOUR TEAM through the challenge), and a wrap-up week.
HERE ARE A FEW OTHER THINGS YOU WILL LEARN IN THIS COURSE:
- How to inspire others to join your mission so that you can create an army of people get your product into every home
- Clear communication with team so that your team takes action
- Creating buy-in so that your team is working as hard as you are
- Goal setting and achieving so that you and your team have clear vision and action steps
- Coaching so that you know how to help you team members reach their recruiting goals
- Recruiting & launching (obiviously) so that you can help ALL the people with your product
- You’ve already completed Your Leadership Foundation
- You don’t want to have followers, but rather, you want to CREATE LEADERS
- You want to create a reruiting culture so that you can help ALL the people and get your product in EVERY home.
- You want the opportunity to have TASHA as your COACH!
Step 4: Emerge Membership
The Emerge Leadership Library
The current library of workshops include high level and deep dive topics like:
– Q1 Planning for 2018
– How to be an Awesome Role-Play Coach
– How to Create Team Culture
– How to Motivate Your Team
– More Titles already in the Library and more to come
NOTE: This product is only for Your Leadership Foundation Graduates…thank you!
- You have already completed at least Your Leadership Foundation
- You want access to a library of ALL advanced content workshops (mostly taught by Tasha) – this is like your own Emerge Netflix in a sense.
- You want to have the ability to attend 2 high level workshops per month.
Extra Bonus Content
Vendor Event Training - $12
This On-Demand workshop is for you if you want to walk away from your vendor booth events with sales and appointments rather than a stack of raffle tickets. This workshop is known as, “the best $12 you will ever spend.”