Friends, this isn’t 2019. I’ve been working with a lot of leaders who are asking questions about how to get their teams to move into action, what and when to delegate, and how to motivate them.
Yes, of course there are strategies and words to address those challenges for your team members to be more effective, profitable, and increase sales, but I’m not sure that’s the right move right now.
This is April 2021. Not April 2019. Unfortunately in a lot of ways we are still leading through a crisis. While your personal life might not be in crisis, stress is at an all time high. The highest of performers are coming in and out of depressed states and high anxiety. Most people are hypervigilant, even towards things that aren’t dangerous- like making a social media post with your face in it.
In 2018/2019 I did a lot of training of leaders around events, training programs, etc. Let’s teach the team how to sell and how to recruit. And that made a lot of sense.
But now is the time to grab the figurative bull by the horns (to the best of your own abilities and capacity) and lead by doing, not by teaching.
- how to find essays https://awakenedhospitality.com/buy/hay-algun-medicamento-viagra-para-mujer/30/ essay on accomplishment in life ethical argument essay example dissertation topics for finance students how is sildenafil citrate made http://vernam.wpi.edu/students/essay-on-topic-my-school/53/ aps dk assignments class 6 allegra allergy overdose cialis incontinence oral contreceptive and flagyl zapiro cartoon cialis school friendship can last forever essay bleach manga essay follow site go site enter site essay john locke follow url see url professional resume writing service san diego go to link thesis e learning https://sfiec.edu/pdf/?docx=essay-causes-economic-recession 20 mg cialis effects on mood sample narrative essays for middle school quanto custa o cialis generico ged essay grading rubric go site poetry comparison essay example how long does cialis last for essay on gangs sociology Commit to the long haul. If you know you are going to be here in a year, your team will also. Many network marketers are going to fall off during this time of online-only. Those that continue to build relationships will see a big pop as hope around the country increases. Make sure you are still standing, even if it’s with a crutch. People are grasping for stable leaders. This isn’t permanent. Be there when everything comes to life. People remember how you treat them during hard times. This creates loyalty.
- Be present in a consistent way. Yes, post on social media daily. If you miss a day, don’t miss two. Communicate if you know you won’t be there so people can continue to count on some sort of stability. For me, it’s publishing something 6 days a week. I work full-time. 2-3 of those are just check-in questions like, “how are things going this week?” or “what’s one win you are celebrating?”
- Stop “coaching,” start role-modeling. One of my clients was struggling with the idea that she needed to spend more time networking (per my advice) but she was spending so much time trying to work with her people individually on their own online networking. She got stuck in a catch-22. I encouraged her to move from teaching to inviting them to come along with her. I shared with her that she is going to get way more traction by telling her team, “I’m going to focus on networking the next 6 weeks, and I’m going to share my experiences with you so you have ideas on what to do, and how to do it.” Then she is going to do a group call every 2 weeks where her team members are going to share their wins, challenges, and what they need help with for networking. Yes, people need to know the basics but networking, not delegating, is the most important thing right now. This is going to translate into your own enrollments and their own enrollments.
- Include, include, include. People are feeling isolated. Include as many people as possible in the things you are doing. Examples of this can be: “I’m going to do some outreach right now, would you like to join me?” “I’m going to a training on how to stay motivated, would you like to join me?” “I’m hosting an online event on _____. Would you like to invite people to it as well?”
- Do whatever you are capable of- be honest with yourself. Some days will be better than others. It’s not whether or not you make a misstep. It’s about how quickly you get back up. Sometimes I just don’t have it in me to have a perfectly productive day. So I call it a day and focus on making tomorrow better and it usually works out. 🙂
I hope this is helpful and encouraging to you. 🙂
When you are ready there are a few ways to work with us:
Step 1: Join our community of awesome network marketers at emergesalestraining.com/group. In this Facebook community, I do consistent live videos (not featured here) addressing community member questions, and you will have an opportunity to connect with me and my team. I really hope to see you there!
Step 2: Sign up for a FREE Focus Call. Fill out a brief form at emergesalestraining.com/chat and a member of our team will connect with you to chat through your goals, your current situation, identify the #1 obstacle that is holding you back, and give you an action plan. At the end, you will feel clear and confident about what you need to focus on in your business to reach your goals. If you want us to work with you to implement the plan, great! We will share how that works and get you set up so you can gain quick momentum. If not, no big deal, we want to make sure you have clarity no matter what. Go to emergesalestraining.com/chat to schedule.
Step 3: Join the Emerge Surge. The Emerge Surge is our year-round group coaching program where you will be able to organize and implement your productivity, sales, recruiting, leadership, and social media systems at your own pace. Attend live coaching calls with Tasha 1x per week, watch simple “what to do next and what to say” videos to move into action immediately, and collaborate with other “doers” to hold yourself accountable and inspire you to be the best version of yourself. You never have to feel alone again. Join for your first 2 weeks for free, and only $47/month after that at https://emergesales.kartra.com/page/14days