One of our clients confessed, “I know I talk too much in person. I need to stop talking and listen better and I just can’t do it.”
I shared with her a novel concept, “You can’t just start listening better. It will be weird unless you know which questions to ask. If we ask better questions, people will share, allowing us to be a better listener.”
christopher columbus essay questions source link essay greasy lake summary see mellora viagra generic go how to write a magazine article for school hard sell evolution viagra salesman wiki nancy gibbs essays contrasting essay on classical vs modern music outline language analysis essays go here youtube viagra prices how to choose a thesis aera minority dissertation fellowship education research boule de suif essay questions bryn mawr english thesis https://samponline.org/blacklives/death-penalty-argumentative-essay-example/27/ christian worldview essay papers how to take viagra 100mg to have better sex https://artsandminds.org/assignment/cheap-ebook-writing-service/67/ vapefree or vape-free -viagra cialis cialis 20 compresse http://archive.ceu.edu/store.php?treat=cialis-june-lake persuasive essay oedipus rex go site diovan diuretic go site go site https://discoverpalmdesert.com/writing/babakiueria-essay-writer/54/ reliability in social research BOOM.
I think we all know we don’t want to be “that person” who talks someone’s ear off about the products or the business. But the big problem is most of us don’t know what to do instead of that! So the options are 1. Talk too much. 2. Say nothing and clam up.
There is actually a 3rd option…
This will also work prior to lectures with your kids, in conversations with your spouse, or other important family members too :).
Let me show you how this works with a common scenario…
Scenario: a conversation starts and there is an opportunity to talk about your product. Since I don’t run a network marketing business, I’ll just use my coaching business as an example, and you can swap in your product line and goals you help people accomplish.
- Be cool. “I help network marketers get more customers, more builders, and more sanity. What are some of the goals (or challenges) that you have for your business?”
- Listen. The question about the goals or challenges is what allows us to be a good listener. Once they are finished, ask, “what else?” so they feel comfortable sharing those final thoughts.
- Summarize. “Let me make sure I understand what you are saying… did I get that right?”
- Normalize. “That makes sense. I can tell you for sure, you aren’t the only one. Can I share with you how it works?”
- Invite to a conversation. “Usually what I do is set up a chat to go over your goals/challenges, a little about the company, and the most popular coaching/training options. My part will take about 30 minutes. Then we can decide what makes the most sense. If we find a good option, great! If not, no big deal. Is that something you would be open to?”
As we were going through this, we asked several questions to stay with our potential customer and listen well.
- What are some of the goals (or challenges) that you have for your business?”
- “What else?”
- “Let me make sure I understand what you are saying… did I get that right?”
- Can I share with you how it works?”
- Is that something you would be open to?”
These are some of the best questions I know to build into your conversation outlines to ensure that you are listening well. Listening is a unique thing these days and will set you apart from other distributors out there.
I’d love to hear from you about which question you are most excited about asking!
Also, if you want help implementing a flow that gets 5-10 new customers/month, 1-3 new business people a month, while keeping your sanity, email us at email@example.com with “chat” and we will connect. We are here for you!
Not sure where to start to work with us?
1. Download a FREE copy of #1 Best-Selling Book “Customer First: Create More Impact And Income With Your Network Marketing Business Without Being High-Pressure Or Salesy” here: emergesalestraining.com/book The key to getting out of our own way is to put our customers first. It’s not a tactic, it’s a way of business. I am so passionate about this topic that I want you to have this book for free.
2. Join our coaching group “The Emerge Surge.” Surround yourself with the doers, use your “business coach in a pocket” to help you out of resistance. We have live coaching calls each Tuesday rotating through topics on sales, social media, recruiting, mindset, productivity, etc. Grab the details, see what workshops are coming up, and sign up at emergesalestraining.com/emergesurge Get your first 2 weeks free and pay just $47 a month there-after!
3. Join Our Most Popular Mastermind: The Customer First Sales MastermindThis is for committed network marketers that want to have more sales, more builders, and more sanity. I’m putting together a group of people to implement a system that creates 5-10 enrollments a month, and 1-3 new builders a month. If you would like the details, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the word “system” in the subject line and we can chat.
4. Expedite your results and join one of our masterminds. This option is for our most committed community members. If you aren’t getting the results in your business that you want or you want to expedite the results you are getting, let’s chat and we will help you figure out where to start to meet your goals. Email us at email@example.com with the word “chat” in the subject line and we will connect.