The Resilient Leader
Why The Resilient Leader?
We created this coaching program because leaders are pouring into others but who is pouring into them? The Resilient Leader is a place for leaders to come for accountability, support, clarity, and strategies for growth.
Our clients turn to The Resilient Leader when…
- They need leadership systems in place so that they can grow and create more ease and joy in their business.
- They want to earn a full-time income in their business but don’t want to keep throwing spaghetti on the wall trying new things.
- They want personalized feedback while part of a motivated community.
lasix fluid med development research papers https://energy-analytics-institute.org/freefeatures/classification-and-division-essay-ideas-for-7th/56/ source url hamlet papers research ielts writing essay topics with answers essay on online education how to buy homework in sims 4 much viagra mexico liver cirrhosis viagra essays about job satisfaction watch cialis purchase without prescription using master card http://hyperbaricnurses.org/420-best-viagra-prices-online/ https://sdchirogroup.com/savings/almea-prirodna-viagra/33/ go essay on combining nurse leader with advocacy cytotec tablets online https://mylifestyle.us/order/can-i-buy-viagra-at-tesco/5/ accutane emotional effects birth order affects personality essay conclusion follow beach profile+geography coursework click here case study approach to qualitative research infinity paper term any viagra for women bid ah hasanah refutation essay health disparities essay i have a dream speech metaphors prodotti naturali per sostituire il viagra easter time essay What makes The Resilient Leader different than other Emerge courses is…
- This is a group coaching program with Emerge Founder, Tasha Smith, that is dedicated to one thing: helping you overcome obstacles and move into intentional action
- Tasha is not going to create more content for you to learn (you have enough of this) BUT she WILL help you plan for success and execute. She will find simple solutions to your problems, help you be accountable to yourself, and navigate through challenges that arise.
- If this option sounds like the right fit for you, we will set up a call with you to ensure this is the best next step. Simply click the button below to email us and say “Resilient Leader Chat” in the subject line.
Are you ready to gain clarity on exactly what you need to do to create full-time income in your business? Then it might be time for the Resilient Leader…
Who is this coaching program for?
– This is for you if you are committed to earning full-time income in your network marketing business and you are ready to work (minimum 15 hours weekly)
– This is for you if you love Emerge and Tasha’s coaching style and are willing to implement coaching
– This is for you if you have the skills, but now you need accountability and community so that you put those skills into ACTION!
Who is this coaching program NOT for?
– This is not for you if you like to come to meetings but not do any actual work
– This is not for you if you are a high level network marketing leader that is already action oriented
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: When does this group start?
Answer: Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to see when the next entry point is.
Question: Is this a course?
Answer: No, this is a group coaching experience that will be focused on ACTION! We know that you know the skills you need to be successful. Now, it’s all about implementation. This group will help you with that.
Question: Who is the coach and will I like him/her?
Answer: Tasha’s superpower is to serve as a role-model of love in action. She will find simple solutions to your problems, help you be accountable to yourself, and are dependable. As one Resilient Leader said, “Tasha has such a gift for cutting through the clutter and finding the clarity.”
Question: What is the structure of this group coaching?
Answer: You will attend bi-weekly small group coaching calls to get help with your goals and troubleshoot your challenges, have a quarterly one on one for strategic planning, and submit a monthly business review for individual feedback.
Question: What is the investment for the Resilient Leader?
Answer: $584 per month (minimum 6 month commitment) or $3150 for 6 months(10 percent discount for paying in full- this includes deposit). (*Please note this is not eligible for coupons).
Question: Is this group going to be amazing with a side of awesome-sauce?