The Resilient Leader
kamagra php https://www.musipedia.org/forumly/works.php?plan=jane-austen-essay-titles elementary science fair research paper example go to link https://lincolnnova.com/dailyuse/veneric-viagra-for-sale/83/ https://indiana.internexus.edu/courses/genocide-art-essay/52/ enter click here stop stop stop by viagra lyrics johns hopkins university sample essays revatio vs viagra for ed https://academicminute.org/paraphrasing/united-airlines-seat-assignment/3/ see url https://albionfoundation.org/perpill/buy-dapoxetine-viagra-online/63/ go example logical division ideas essay choose life anti abortion essay https://cea-web.org/assessment/glenn-beck-founding-fathers-essay/66/ source link http://archive.ceu.edu/store.php?treat=levitra-gi cover letter for university application https://lawdegree.com/questions/essay-on-globalization-advantages-and-disadvantages/46/ https://smartfin.org/science/cialis-de-um-dia/12/ source site free essays drunk driving levitra comprar espaa gilgamesh and enkidu friendship essay https://www.aestheticscienceinstitute.edu/medical/sediaan-viagra/100/ mba assignment help follow site propecia pale stool see url Personalize Your Action Plan in Alignment with Your Goals, Strengths, and Skills
Why The Resilient Leader?
We created this coaching program because leaders are pouring into others but who is pouring into them? The Resilient Leader is a place for leaders to come for accountability, support, clarity, and strategies for growth.
Network marketers turn to The Resilient Leader when…
- They want to run their business in alignment with their strengths and are done with compare and despair
- They are done with throwing spaghetti on the wall trying new things, and are tired of trying to figure it all out on their own
- They want personalized feedback while part of a motivated community
- They are serious about their network marketing business and want to do it in a smart way, that is efficient and authentic
What makes The Resilient Leader different than other Emerge courses is…
- This is a group coaching program with Emerge Founder, Tasha Smith, that is dedicated to one thing: helping you overcome obstacles and move into intentional action
- Tasha is not going to create more content for you to learn (you have enough of this) BUT she WILL help you plan for success and execute. She will find simple solutions to your problems, help you be accountable to yourself, and navigate through challenges that arise.
- If this option sounds like the right fit for you you can register with a paid in full for 12 months (best deal, save $1209) for $5799 or 12 monthly payments of $584. Just click the button below and choose your payment option.
Are you ready to FINALLY build your business on your terms?
Then it might be time for the Resilient Leader…
What’s Included With the Resilient Leader Mastermind?
Weekly Clarity Calls, Led By Tasha Smith (small group of 4-8 people)
One on One Call With Tasha Upon Registration with Personalized Roadmap Bonus
One on One troubleshooting calls with Tasha as needed
Exclusive training portal to make it easier to execute your plan
Complimentary access to live workshops/masterminds
Monthly training call focused on the theme of the month
(Examples: Retention: Upgrade Your Follow-Up System; Recruiting: Strength-Based Recruiting; Sales: Joyful Lead Generation)
Who is this coaching program for?
This is for you if you are committed to working 15 hours or more in your business each week
This is for you if you have a proven ability to implement action items from training independently
This is for you if you appreciate real talk with Tasha and others
This is for you if your do your best with personal guidance vs. random best practices
This is for you if your business is one of your top 3 priorities in your life
Who is this coaching program NOT for?
Less than 15 hours per week to work
Did not make adequate progress in previous Emerge masterminds
Stuck on “don’t know how to get leads”
Fully burnt out (personal or business)- might need 1-on-1 to fix
Does not want a personal relationship with mentor (prefer to be invisible)
What other network marketing leaders are saying:
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: When does this group start?
Answer: Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to see when the next entry point is.
Question: Is this a course?
Answer: No, this is a group coaching experience that will be focused on ACTION! We know that you know the skills you need to be successful. Now, it’s all about implementation. This group will help you with that.
Question: Who is the coach and will I like him/her?
Answer: Tasha’s superpower is to serve as a role-model of love in action. She will find simple solutions to your problems, help you be accountable to yourself, and are dependable. As one Resilient Leader said, “Tasha has such a gift for cutting through the clutter and finding the clarity.”
Question: What is the structure of this group coaching?
Answer: You will attend weekly small group coaching calls to get help with your goals and troubleshoot your challenges, have a quarterly one on one for strategic planning, and submit a monthly business review for individual feedback.
Question: What is the investment for the Resilient Leader?
Answer: $584 per month (minimum 12 month commitment) or $5799 for 12 months( save $1209) with this option