|Being a human with other humans since the pandemic has been weird.
It seems like many people have lost their initiative somewhere.
Connecting with people used to be easier.
So now what? We have 3 choices.
1. Give up entirely.
2. Pretend that we are working on our business but not really taking the initiative.
3. Put in a bit more effort, build skills, and become a pillar in the community.
I believe we need to be the change we want to see in the world, and that means leaving our ego aside and taking the initiative to meet people.
In this video, we are going to cover 16 ways to meet people in 2024.
If you would like more details on these strategies, we cover them in our on-demand networking workshops.
In each workshop, I walk through each strategy, explain them more, and give you steps to get started, and words to say so you aren’t awkward or annoying.
For the Online Networking Strategies, go HERE
For In-Person Networking Strategies, go HERE
I believe in you. 🙂
Not sure where to start to work with us?
- Download a FREE copy of #1 Best-Selling Book “Customer First: Create More Impact And Income With Your Network Marketing Business Without Being High-Pressure Or Salesy” here: emergesalestraining.com/book The key to getting out of our own way is to put our customers first. It’s not a tactic, it’s a way of business. I am so passionate about this topic that I want you to have this book for free.
- Want to help your team members close more sales, add more team members, or stay motivated? Most leaders are looking for a fresh perspective and a different voice to jumpstart their team. If you or your upline would like to chat about having us host a free team training just message Karen HERE with “team training” and she will ask a few questions to see how we can best help.
- Want to work with me as your coach? Join Our Customer First Sales, Recruit Like a Boss or Resilient Leader Mastermind. This is for dedicated network marketers who want to have more sales, more builders, and more sanity. These coaching groups focus on processes (and the words to say) for getting organized, increasing sales, getting more builders each month, and implementing business systems. Just connect with Karen on messenger HERE (say “mastermind”) and she will chat about how we can help.