There are 2 critical mistakes people make when inviting others to chat about their product or business opportunities…
Today we are going to dive into:
- 2 mistakes to avoid
- 2 things to do instead in order to increase conversion.
- 7 steps of an invite so you know exactly what to say 🙂
I hope this is helpful!
Not sure where to start to work with us?
1. Download a FREE copy of #1 Best-Selling Book “Customer First: Create More Impact And Income With Your Network Marketing Business Without Being High-Pressure Or Salesy” here: emergesalestraining.com/book The key to getting out of our own way is to put our customers first. It’s not a tactic, it’s a way of business. I am so passionate about this topic that I want you to have this book for free.
2. Join Our Most Popular Mastermind: The Customer First Sales MastermindThis is for committed network marketers that want to have more sales, more builders, and more sanity. I’m putting together a group of people to implement a system that creates 5-10 enrollments a month, and 1-3 new builders a month. If you would like the details, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the word “system” in the subject line and we can chat.
3. Expedite your results and join one of our masterminds on sales, social media, customer groups, recruiting, or productivity. This option is for our most committed community members. If you aren’t getting the results in your business that you want or you want to expedite the results you are getting, let’s chat and we will help you figure out where to start to meet your goals. Email us at email@example.com with the word “chat” in the subject line and we will connect.