Recently there was a really smart question asked in one of our coaching groups and I thought it would be helpful to dive into this because time equals money.
But- as business owners, we actually need to be asking different questions– and we will dive into these four questions today:
- Instead of asking how much time do I need to spend, ask, what results do I need to get in order to make progress?
- Ask which activities do I need to do in order to get those results?
- Which skills do I need to gain in order to have those activities turn into those results at a reasonable rate?
- What’s the most time-effective strategy based on my skills and preferences?
I hope this was super helpful for you today!
Not sure where to start to work with us?
- Download a FREE copy of #1 Best-Selling Book “Customer First: Create More Impact And Income With Your Network Marketing Business Without Being High-Pressure Or Salesy” here: emergesalestraining.com/book The key to getting out of our own way is to put our customers first. It’s not a tactic, it’s a way of business. I am so passionate about this topic that I want you to have this book for free.
- Want to help your team members close more sales, add more team members, or stay motivated? Most leaders are looking for a fresh perspective and a different voice to jumpstart their team. If you or your upline would like to chat about having us host a free team training just message Karen HERE with “team training” and she will ask a few questions to see how we can best help.
- Want to work with me as your coach? Join Our Customer First Sales or Recruit Like a Boss Mastermind. This is for dedicated network marketers that want to have more sales, more builders, and more sanity. These coaching groups focus on processes (and the words to say) for getting organized, increasing sales, and getting more builders each month. I also have 2 spots open right now for one on one clients. If you would like the details, just connect with Karen on messenger HERE (say “more customers, more builders, or one on one”) and she will chat about how we can help.