The fear of rejection can be paralyzing and halt people from taking action in their business.
Can you relate?
When we get either negative responses or no responses… we can feel sad, dejected, and anxious.
Today we are going to dive into:
- Exact words to say to get more positive responses from people.
- How to switch your words so if someone says the dreaded “no” it isn’t personal.
I think this is going to be super helpful!
P.S. Monday, July 3rd, I’m hosting a BRAND NEW free webinar, Words That Work- 15 Phrases To Say To Get People To Be Receptive, Responsive, And Take Action– SAY ” link” and we will send you the link with all of the details.
We will also be announcing the BIGGEST SALE on our masterminds we have ever done in our company’s history so you won’t want to miss it!
Not sure where to start to work with us?
- Download a FREE copy of #1 Best-Selling Book “Customer First: Create More Impact And Income With Your Network Marketing Business Without Being High-Pressure Or Salesy” here: emergesalestraining.com/book The key to getting out of our own way is to put our customers first. It’s not a tactic, it’s a way of business. I am so passionate about this topic that I want you to have this book for free.
- Want to help your team members close more sales, add more team members, or stay motivated? Most leaders are looking for a fresh perspective and a different voice to jumpstart their team. If you or your upline would like to chat about having us host a free team training just message Karen HERE with “team training” and she will ask a few questions to see how we can best help.
- Want to work with me as your coach? Join Our Customer First Sales or Recruit Like a Boss Mastermind. This is for dedicated network marketers that want to have more sales, more builders, and more sanity. These coaching groups focus on processes (and the words to say) for getting organized, increasing sales, and getting more builders each month. I also have 2 spots open right now for one on one clients. If you would like the details, just connect with Karen on messenger HERE (say “more customers, more builders, or one on one”) and she will chat about how we can help.