“I hate the 2nd appointment because I feel bad asking people to buy again after I JUST asked them to buy…”
Recently a client shared this with me. Can you relate?
I love that she had the courage to articulate this because I think this is a very common feeling with network marketers.
https://dianegottlieb.com/education/architecture-thesis-phenomenology/93/ case study examples pdf https://academicminute.org/paraphrasing/english-new-year-essay-in-tamil/3/ essay email source critical essay on 1984 by george orwell opinion essay on higher education george orwell on gandhi essays essay about technology and morality https://shilohchristian.org/buy/a-job-i-would-like-to-have-essay/54/ requip litigation cialis 10mg when to take it liquid cialis rui mla example research paper can i take two viagra 100mg if one isnt working follow site https://easternpropane.com/savings/viagra-us-military-fox-news/87/ https://energy-analytics-institute.org/freefeatures/cat-topic-wise-analysis-essay/56/ go to site good examples of satire essays https://lawdegree.com/questions/how-to-prepare-an-assignment/46/ buy tadacip online us https://familyfeastandferia.com/reviews/2004-ap-english-literature-and-composition-free-response-essays/94/ https://themauimiracle.org/bonus/xenical-side-effects-diet-pill/64/ https://dianegottlieb.com/education/environmental-pollution-causes-essay/93/ enter site genetic engineering term paper https://academicminute.org/paraphrasing/di-print-data-writing-service-software/3/ click essay contests scholarships 2011 follow url Most mindset blocks come from focusing on the way that we feel RATHER than the way the other person feels…
In this video I will share 5 thoughts that will help you shift your perspective… below is a recap for your notes, but make sure to watch/listen to the video where I will expand on these.
- Customers don’t buy for you. They buy for themselves. Change your thought from “I’m asking them to buy” to “I’m making them an offer and empowering them with a choice to say yes or no.”
- Empowering someone to order and showing them what will help them is serving them through GUIDANCE. If you don’t guide them with the next products to buy that will support their goals, they will be stuck in research mode. Ask yourself… “Is it good customer service to leave my customer floundering wondering what else to buy?”
- Focus on their goals, not yours. This will put you in a good head space to lead appropriately. Sometimes we think about how we can increase retention and “I need to make more money” instead of “I need to solve their problems”. Make it about them not you. Don’t look at numbers before talking to customers.
- Autoship offers the highest level of customer support. One of the best ways to serve your customers is by ensuring they don’t run out of the products they need.
- What to say so you don’t feel awkward…”Let’s make sure you don’t run out and have this automatically sent to you next month.Would that be helpful? Here were the products you said you wanted when we first met. Let’s put them on your order for next month so that they are able to fit in your budget.”
I hope you found at least one of these tips helpful!
P.S. To take a deeper dive into customer retention join me in our Emerge Surge coaching group on Tuesday, February 9th at 8:30 am Pacific for the live workshop, “How to Increase Customer Retention with Your Personal Customer Retention System”. In this live workshop, we will talk about the 3 simple steps you can take to ensure your customer feels valued and keeps reordering month after month. When you leave this workshop you will have the exact words that feel authentic to you and are proven to increase customer retention. You can join the Emerge Surge coaching group with a 14 day free trial at https://emergesalestraining.com/14daysfree.