Today I want to share a live training I recently did where we work through the 5 bottlenecks that can halt recruiting:
- Do I want to be a leader? Sometimes we realize duplicating our impact can be an uphill battle that we aren’t sure we want to take on.
- What do I do if they say yes? The thought of someone saying “yes” can be terrifying.
- Am I good enough to be a leader? Many network marketers wonder if they actually have what it takes to lead a team successfully.
- Does my recruiting conversation stink? If someone says yes to the business opportunity we want a conversation that builds trust, compassion, stability, and hope.
- Am I even trying? Most people hope that builders magically appear and ask to join their team. Hope is not a strategy.
I know this is going to be super helpful for you in gaining clarity on how to recruit more team members.
Not sure where to start to work with us?
1. Download a FREE copy of #1 Best-Selling Book “Customer First: Create More Impact And Income With Your Network Marketing Business Without Being High-Pressure Or Salesy” here: emergesalestraining.com/book The key to getting out of our own way is to put our customers first. It’s not a tactic, it’s a way of business. I am so passionate about this topic that I want you to have this book for free.
2. Join Our Most Popular Mastermind: The Customer First Sales MastermindThis is for committed network marketers that want to have more sales, more builders, and more sanity. I’m putting together a group of people to implement a system that creates 5-10 enrollments a month, and 1-3 new builders a month. If you would like the details, email us at email@example.com with the word “system” in the subject line and we can chat.
3. Expedite your results and join one of our masterminds on sales, social media, customer groups, recruiting, or productivity. This option is for our most committed community members. If you aren’t getting the results in your business that you want or you want to expedite the results you are getting, let’s chat and we will help you figure out where to start to meet your goals. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the word “chat” in the subject line.