In July of 2015 I thought, “I’ll start a podcast.” I did some research and learned that when you start a podcast, you need to start with at least 3 episodes. The podcast would be called “The Sales Journey” with a subtitle, “Sales is a journey, take it one step at a time.”
I wanted to help smart people who were super good at the things they knew, to learn sales in simple steps so they could be able to sell their products and services to create a solid business. If you needed to sell to feed your family, Emerge Sales Training would be here to help you.
The first three episodes launched in September of 2015, 5 years ago. 5 years, 400 episodes.
This is a pretty big milestone I think, so I asked “what should I talk about in this episode?”
Watch this video, where I’ll answer the following questions/address these topics.
- What is some of the best advice you’ve been given?
- How do you stay so upbeat? Positive?
- The overview of the business timeline. Epiphanies and breakthroughs.
- If I wasn’t doing Emerge, what else would I be doing?
We all are committed to the following values:
- leading by example
- being good humans
- having fun
- inspiring hope and confidence in others
- and remembering that our work impacts people’s lives
And we need each other. If you want to run a business with those core values, while also being highly effective, the Emerge community was made for you. Join us at emergesalestraining.com/emergesurge
If you want to talk about 1-on-1 coaching, email firstname.lastname@example.org